ExperienceFor 40 years Erez coated technical textiles have been utilized by government bodies and top commercial brands in the marine safety industry.
Using the appropriate technical marine fabric for safety applications can make the difference between end-product failure or success. That is why Erez is the vendor of choice for world-class marine safety product manufacturers.
Erez coated textiles for marine safety fabrics are thoroughly tested to ensure great air holding and mechanical properties, as well as excellent chemical resistance.
All Erez textiles for marine safety applications are approved by the major standard certification bodies internationally.
- ISO 12402 International Organization of Standardization (ISO) standard defines buoyancy, performance, materials, and accessories requirements, as well as testing protocols. These standards are recognized by most countries, and products meeting the standards.
- LSA SOLAS The International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) sets minimum safety standards for construction, equipment, and operation of marine safety devices.
- UL 1191 UL is a private company that sets standards for manufacturers. The UL performs testing and provides certification, including US Coast Guard certification. UL and Coast Guard certification demonstrates successful performance, construction, and markings of a product.
- BS ISO 9650-3 ISO 9650-3:2009 specifies requirements and test methods for the materials used in the construction of the inflatable liferafts specified in ISO 9650-1 and ISO 9650-2.
- IMO81(70) The annex to International Maritime Organization Resolution MSC. 81(70), Revised Recommendation on Testing of Life Saving Appliances;
PartnershipWe leverage our decades of global experience to help you with material selection, new product strategy and development, and existing product line improvement.
We understand the production challenges you face and will work together to ensure your project is a success. From the concept stage all the way through to the finished product.
Marine Fabric for Safety Applications
- Life vests – Discover GlowSpot®
- Bladder materials for personal flotation devices
- Survival suits
- Life rafts
- Dry bags
Marine Safety Applications
Marine Safety Products
|Name||Applications||Fabric Types||Coatings||Weight (gr/m²)||Weight (oz/yd²)||More Info|
|TPU 2012||Nylon 235 Dtex/ 210 Den||TPU||400||12.5|| Datasheet
|TPU 2009||Polyester 1100 Dtex/ 1000 Den||TPU||630||18.6|| Datasheet
|TPU 2003||Nylon 940 Dtex/ 840 Den||TPU||680||21.9|| Datasheet
|TPU 1007 A||Nylon 470 Dtex/ 420 Den||TPU||390||11.5|| Datasheet
|TPU 1002||Nylon 940 Dtex/ 840 Den||TPU||488||14.4|| Datasheet
|TPU 1001 S||Nylon 235 Dtex/ 210 Den||TPU||273||8|| Datasheet
|TPU 1001 P||Nylon 235 Dtex/ 210 Den||TPU||273||8|| Datasheet
|TPU 1001 L||Nylon 235 Dtex/ 210 Den||TPU||273||8|| Datasheet